Thursday, December 08, 2005

Exciting opportunity

How would you like to help plant a new emerging/post-modern congregation in Modesto, Ca.? Wow!
Wellspring has the opportunity to assist a new group in getting started. This is a group of young adults that I met last spring when I was in Modesto. I am really jazzed! This really fits my personal calling and vision but I want you to share in it with me. I want this to be a ministry of Wellspring not just of Ken. I'm sure this raises many questions so fire away. We'll talk face to face about this often in the coming days.

3 comments:

Beth Anne said...

Hey "baby" I'm one of those peeps from Modesto and don't worry too much, Ken isn't leaving you guys! I just hope we can borrow him every now and then....we already do that through the phone! And believe me, we are no more together than any of you. In fact I'm certain that we are not nearly as cool as you! But we are wanting to journey in a community that we were made to enjoy and if that means embarking on this adventure, so be it!

Beth Anne said...

Yeah, about that profile...As soon as I figure out how to update my profile I'll be all over it! :-) In the mean time, you are free to e-mail me at parthenos81@hotmail.com.

Beth Anne said...

I have officially updated my profile!!