Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Leaning Into Community Space

Juli is right. We've neglected our space here . . . wait, I should own my own stuff. I've neglected this space. But no more!

I recently closed down my own blog because it had become a bit too "all over the place" and wasn't as much fun. However, I don't want to lose the outlet completely because that blog allowed me to share some interesting findings on the church in general. So, if you guys don't mind and think you might enjoy it, I thought I'd post cool things I find about the emerging ways of doing church right here on our very own Wellspring space!

Today I'm passing along a prayer request . . . and maybe a call to action? Shannon (our partner in London) shared this with me. Some of you know that she's part of an advocacy group trying to stop human trafficking. When I told her Kevin wanted to know about her sports interests she admitted that she hadn't learned the rules of London's football. Then she told me about the following. Don't know if you'll be shocked or just shake your head in that kind of knowing way we all do when there's little left to surprise us about how far humanity will go!

For the articl, click here.

No comments: